Land Sea Air Autonomy is dedicated to providing affordable autonomous solutions. We focus on developing innovative solutions to our customer's needs that are both technically sound and cost effective.
Innovative ideas and talented individuals are the foundation on which LSA Autonomy was formed. Our staff possesses a great deal of experience with robotic and autonomous systems. As our customer base expands, we are seeking to hire highly motivated and highly competent Software Engineers at our Westminster, MD office.
Development opportunities include real-time embedded controls, sensor processing, and high-level autonomy algorithms. A typical project includes software development and testing, software/hardware integration and testing, and possibly field support of the delivered product.
- Collaborate with team members to develop, integrate, and test new features on our unmanned platforms
- Propose new capabilities and implement those ideas
- Maintain and refactor existing code bases
- Promote great software design and code quality
- Very proficient in C++ and object oriented design
- Experienced in network communication
- Experienced in software troubleshooting and debugging
- Initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related engineering field
- Ability to develop new algorithms
- Familiarity with control theory
- Comfortable performing hardware troubleshooting
- Proficient in requirements analysis
- Ability to work well with others and under deadlines
LSA Autonomy promotes Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through adherence to equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state, and local levels.